The designs in the GoNuts Festival Shop are all uniquely created especially for Festy GoNuts!
Have fun picking your festival attire in the GoNuts Music Festival Shop!
Drop us a line if there is something you would like to see in the shop! We love custom designs!
Featured Festy Stuff
Festy Stuff for Women
Festy Stuff for Men
Be Your Fest Self!
Free Range Hippie
Dance Like EVERYONE’S Watching!
We know it’s important to look your Fest self when you are being your Fest self!
That’s why we created all of this super funky festival gear – so you can uniquely display your style with ease, and get on to the important matters. Like dancing your ass off with your friends!
So have fun with the Festy GoNuts Music Festival Shop!
Please drop us a line if you would like us to create something custom for you!
And remember to always Be Your Fest Self!
Top 10 Ways to Look Your Fest Self: Music Festival Attire
We spend a lot of time talking about how to BE your fest self. It’s a bit of a theme here at Festy GoNuts. Part of being your fest self, however, is looking your fest self.
Music festivals happen all over the world, in all sorts of environments, climates and temperatues. What you wear to a music festival in Mexico may look a little different from the outfit you sport for a music festival in Colorado. Or not! It’s up to you how you present yourself. Maybe you can be your fest self by wearing sweats and a t-shirt. If you’re here, however, we doubt it! You’re probably going to need a little bling in your music festival outfit! Right?
Why not look your best at a music festival?
So here are 10 ways to look your fest self while you’re being your fest self :
- Be original. Your music festival outfit should set you apart, not blend in with everyone else.
- Think outside the box. Something that you may never consider wearing in general might be just perfect for a music festival. That crazy hat your aunt bought you that’s been sitting on the shelf? Rock that!
- Be comfortable. Never forget about your comfort. Sure, the sparkle mini-skirt looks great, but it’s snowing in Colorado in January. Maybe reconsider.
- Sparkle! You should always sparkle.
- Whatever you do, take care of your shoes. Head to toe. When putting together your music festival outfit, don’t forget the feet! Of course, never sacrafice comfort for style when you’re going to be on your feet all day and night! (refer to #3!)
- Hats, hats hats! Aside from offering needed protection from the sun at music festivals, hats are a great way to express yourself. Add a hat to your music festival attire. You can even fully embrace the hat and wear it the entire festival – you’ll be easily recognized and won’t get lost in the crowd.
- Capes. Never underestimate the power of a cape. Especially as part of a music festival outfut. Just ask a superhero.
- Costumes. It’s a music festival. Get weird! Being your fest self is up to you, however you want to be you! Maybe you’re feeling like Spongebob, or a Whaky-Wavy-Arm-Guy. Whatever. It’s your music festival costume!
- Wings. Music festival outfits can always include wings. Nothing wrong with that!
- Accessories. You can neer have too many accessories as part of your music festival outfit. Wigs, jewelry, magic wands, unicorns, all of the above! Your music festival attire can have it all!
However you want to rock it, rock it like you mean it! It’s your festival. It’s your festival attire. Look your fest self. Feel your fest self. Be your fest self!
You could play a key part in keeping Fox Theater and Boulder Theater afloat for future live music and events. Contributing to their recovery funds will help them be able to reopen their doors when the time is right.
Stream the best in bluegrass music on “The Spirit of Grey Fox 2020” Virtual Music Festival from Thursday, July 16th through Sunday, July 20th, 2020.
The official video premiere of “At the Festival”, the opening track on Jefferson Berry & the Urban Acoustic Coalition’s new album Double Deadbolt Logic.
The Bluebird Music Festival, along with the Future Arts Foundation, has created Strings and Stories, to help raise funds for the non-profit and festival.
Blue Ox Music Festival: Live from the Pines is a virtual festival with live onstage performances from Whispering Pines Campground in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Join MELD (Melissa Dewey) on May 23, 2020 for a digital release party on Facebook. MELD just released the single “Freedom” from her upcoming new album.
As music lovers who are passionate about festivals, we are struggling to sort through all of the information out there regarding each festival we had hoped to attend. Not only do we need to consider the new dates, but there are also varying ticket exchange policies to navigate. We put together a guide to help you navigate the changes that are affecting music festivals due to COVID-19.
Festy From The Futon: Episode 4! Featuring Jon Stickley Trio, Emily Yates, a trip to the Festy Kitchen and lots more!
Due to Coronavirus restrictions, The New York Guitar Festival will be on YouTube this year. Watch daily videos honoring the Reverend Gary Davis.