The designs in the GoNuts Festival Shop are all uniquely created especially for Festy GoNuts!
Once you select your item in the festival shop, you can then choose the color and size. If you would like a color that just doesn’t seem to jive with the design colors, please let us know, and we will be happy to edit the design to your specifications.
You will be taken away from Festy GoNuts festival shop and onto our partner’s page to complete the order process, using their secure checkout.
Have fun picking your festival attire in the GoNuts Music Festival Shop!
Drop us a line if there is something you would like to see in the shop! We love custom designs!
We know it’s important to look your Fest self when you are being your Fest self!
That’s why we created all of this super funky festival gear – so you can uniquely display your style with ease, and get on to the important matters. Like dancing your ass off with your friends!
So have fun with the Festy GoNuts Music Festival Shop!
Please drop us a line if you would like us to create something custom for you!
And remember to always Be Your Fest Self!
Top 10 Ways to Look Your Fest Self: Music Festival Attire
We spend a lot of time talking about how to BE your fest self. It’s a bit of a theme here at Festy GoNuts. Part of being your fest self, however, is looking your fest self.
Music festivals happen all over the world, in all sorts of environments, climates and temperatues. What you wear to a music festival in Mexico may look a little different from the outfit you sport for a music festival in Colorado. Or not! It’s up to you how you present yourself. Maybe you can be your fest self by wearing sweats and a t-shirt. If you’re here, however, we doubt it! You’re probably going to need a little bling in your music festival outfit! Right?
Why not look your best at a music festival?
So here are 10 ways to look your fest self while you’re being your fest self :
- Be original. Your music festival outfit should set you apart, not blend in with everyone else.
- Think outside the box. Something that you may never consider wearing in general might be just perfect for a music festival. That crazy hat your aunt bought you that’s been sitting on the shelf? Rock that!
- Be comfortable. Never forget about your comfort. Sure, the sparkle mini-skirt looks great, but it’s snowing in Colorado in January. Maybe reconsider.
- Sparkle! You should always sparkle.
- Whatever you do, take care of your shoes. Head to toe. When putting together your music festival outfit, don’t forget the feet! Of course, never sacrafice comfort for style when you’re going to be on your feet all day and night! (refer to #3!)
- Hats, hats hats! Aside from offering needed protection from the sun at music festivals, hats are a great way to express yourself. Add a hat to your music festival attire. You can even fully embrace the hat and wear it the entire festival – you’ll be easily recognized and won’t get lost in the crowd.
- Capes. Never underestimate the power of a cape. Especially as part of a music festival outfut. Just ask a superhero.
- Costumes. It’s a music festival. Get weird! Being your fest self is up to you, however you want to be you! Maybe you’re feeling like Spongebob, or a Whaky-Wavy-Arm-Guy. Whatever. It’s your music festival costume!
- Wings. Music festival outfits can always include wings. Nothing wrong with that!
- Accessories. You can neer have too many accessories as part of your music festival outfit. Wigs, jewelry, magic wands, unicorns, all of the above! Your music festival attire can have it all!
However you want to rock it, rock it like you mean it! It’s your festival. It’s your festival attire. Look your fest self. Feel your fest self. Be your fest self!
Jon Stickley Trio has a new album, “Scripting The Flip,” available April 3, 2020. An amazing live band with a huge sound, they’ve managed to capture it on this record.
COVID-19 is taking a huge hit on the Music Industry, and fans are looking for ways to Support Artists and continue to enjoy Live Music. Here’s how:
The Kitchen Dwellers played the Fox Theater (Boulder, CO) on March 7, 2020. They brought their unique “Galaxy Grass” sound to an excited audience.
A guide to Leftover Salmon’s Boogie at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, March 20 – 22, 2020. Everything you need to know about this epic Colorado party!
Singer, songwriter, and Flatpicking guitar phenomenon Molly Tuttle played the Fox Theater in Boulder Colorado on a cold, snowy night in February. Here’s our review:
Gem and Jam Festival is a pairing of music and art, featuring visual performers, live artists, arts and crafts along with workshops and lectures, food vendors and high-end art galleries. The 13th Annual Gem and Jam Festival took place in Tuscon, AZ, January 31st – February 2nd, 2020.
UllrGrass Music and Beer Festival took place in Golden, Colorado Jan. 24 – 26, 2020. Beautiful weather, delicious beer, and amazing music highlighted this celebration of winter and community.
Dead & Company has announced the dates of their Summer 2020 Tour. The tour kicks off at Boulder, Colorado’s Folsom Field. A month on the road will conlcude with 2 nights at Fenway Park in Boston, MA.
Rhythms on the Rio 2020 Lineup. The initial announcement for the 2020 Rhythms on the Rio Music Festival in South Fork Colorado, Jul. 31 – Aug. 2 includes Infamous Stringdusters, Leftover Salmon and more!